You are here
Leadership Expedition - Open programs
New: Open expeditions for individual enrollment!
21-25 September 2015 - Iasi, Romania
25-29 April 2016 - Iasi, Romania
Limited availability! Register now!
(incl. full program, accommodation & meals, flights, excl VAT (21%)
The Leadership Expedition is a 3,5 days experience based development program in which you will strengthen your personal, leadership and team interaction skills. The entire program is based uponour Street Skills Model.
Participants are given a once in a lifetime opportunity to have a direct personal impact on street kids while interacting with them at a mobile school.
- Pre-Work: Street Skills assessment, all participants are assessed on their ‘Streetwize’ level with respect to our four street skills
- Day 1: Evening opening + Keynote presentation + Team Challenge
- Day 2: Field Exploration, Consumer Insights, Individual & Team reflections, Coaching
- Day 3: Co-create on the business challenge, how to Pitch a prototype, Connect with community stakeholders, Feedback & reflection, Coaching
- Day 4: Finalize & Test business challenge, Feedback, Personal learning’s & Workplace transfer
The following skills are developed throughout the program: Self management, the 4 Street Skills, project work in team, leadership capabilities.
This product is designed for middle to senior management with a working knowledge of English.